Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Table numbers

Table Number Ideas

Spending as much time as I have browsing the internet for some fun D.I.Y ideas, i've come across so many cute and DIFFERENT ideas for table numbers! I thought i'd share some of my favorites with you, so here they are!

I LOVE this idea. The couple took old pictures of themselves and paired them up according to the year they were taken. So table numbers weren't "1" and "2" etc... they were "1979" "1983" etc... Love it!!

This look was in the running for my table number look.. but I opted to go with the glass jars with the chalk board fronts instead -- nevertheless, I still love this look!

Another gorgeous D.I.Y idea... all you need to do is wrap a glass jar in a light cardboard paper and paint the numbers on or spell out the number like it's shown here!

This table number idea is so adorable. PERFECT for a destination or outdoor summer wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment